Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Asteroid Mining vs. Cloud Mining

Many of you already know my views on the claims of asteroid mining proponents - in particular the "I've never taken an Econ 101 class and don't know the most fundamental concepts of supply, demand, and market-clearing prices" claim that many asteroids have TRILLIONS of dollars of precious metals just waiting for a smart VC to fund Company X to go extract.

Well, i've found a much more achievable mining opportunity, courtesy of this brilliant website:

Cloud Mining

Because, you know, every cloud has a silver lining...

...and that silver has a market value.

3 Comments:

Blogger TomsRants said...

Thanks for the wake-me-up, Shubber...now I have to clean up all the coffee that squirted out of my nose...

tao

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 5:33:00 AM  
Blogger Stephen Fleming said...

(This is a humorous post about a serious Website.)

I happened to find this blog and a possibly-related Website on the same day. Check out http://www.howcultswork.com and think about how the warning signs there apply to the alt.space community...

Tongue only half-in-cheek,

Stephen

Thursday, May 04, 2006 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Dan Schrimpsher said...

I don't know about a cult, but that reminds me of my first marriage :)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 7:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home